The rounded stemmed goblet is trimmed with applied beaded bands and has a gold-washed interior.
Monogramed on the side with an entwined "CR"
“TIFFANY & CO. / STERLING” both incuse; Gothic “M” in an ellipse; “1549” incuse; and “562” incuse, all struck inside foot of goblet. Scratched next to marks "L-52810"
Col. Charles Roome (1812 – 1890) to his son; to his daughter Elizabeth Roome Luquer, the donor.
Gift of Elizabeth Roome Luquer in memory of her grandfather, General Charles Roome