The raised barrel-shaped beaker has a narrow gadrooned band at the foot and a lightly everted lip
Engraved in script on body of vessel, "The New North Religious Society / - to - / Ephraim Eliot / - Their Treasurer from 1794-1817 -" On bottom: "J.F.E. / 1827 / J.E. 1882 A.R.E. 1909"
"HOBBS" within a rectangle, with an eagle facing right within a serrated circle
Early history unknown.
Donated by Mrs. Kathryn Homes Yezek and Mrs. Nancy Holmes Maxfield in memory of Mary Reno Eliot and Alice Rebecca Eliot