The raised barrel-shaped beaker has a narrow gadrooned band at the foot and a lightly everted lip
Engraved in script on body of vessel, "The New North Religious Society / - to - / Ephraim Eliot / - Their Treasurer from 1794-1817 -" On bottom: "J.F.E. / 1827 / J.E. 1882 A.R.E. 1909"
"HOBBS" in rectangle and eagle facing right in serrated circle
Early history unknown.
Donated by Mrs. Kathryn Homes Yezek and Mrs. Nancy Holmes Maxfield in memory of Mary Reno Eliot and Alice Rebecca Eliot