This small bulb-shaped cup is raised and sits on a drawn foot ring. A rounded band is applied to the upper rim. The hollow ear-shaped handle is soldered directly to the body. One stress crack appears at juncture between body and lower handle joint.
"LL / to /ECL /1843. / to / LBW / 1914." engraved in entwined and sprigged script on the body opposite the handle.
Stamped "HARRIS STANWOOD & CO " in roman letters and "Pure Silver Coin" below, each within a rectangle on the bottom.
The cup was probably acquired by the Lincoln family of Hingham and passed by descent to the Wallace and Williams families. See 1985.327 for other silver belonging to these families.
Gift of Mr. and Mrs Franklin H. Williams in memory of Louise Bodine Wallace