Full body, low base, two scroll cast handles.
O / T D engraved on bottom
ID in heart, fleur de lis below on bottom and sides
By 1907, owned by Mrs. Herbert F (Helen) Williams-Lyouns; Nov 17, 1909, lent by Mrs. Williams-Lyouns to the MFA; June 23, 1920, returned to Mrs. Williams-Lyouns; by inheritance to her husband; 1921, gift of Mr. Williams-Lyouns to the MFA. (Accession date: April 7, 1921)
Gift of Herbert F. Williams-Lyouns in memory of his wife Helen Williams