The oval gold clasp centers a painted ivory miniature of a woman in classical garments pouring liquid on a flame. On each side is a curved metal band with seven small holes meant to connect to a multi-strand bracelet.
Collection of Miss Georgiana C. Eaton by 1912; to MFA January 4, 1912, gift from the Estate of Miss Georgiana G. Eaton through William S. Eaton. "Belonged to Mrs. Ebenezer Stovar given to Miss Eaton by Mrs. H. williams." (from card)
Gift from the Estate of Miss Georgina G. Eaton