The strawlike cylinder has stem ornamentation with applied bands and alternating pinched and stamped decoration, a flattened mouthpiece, and a flattened pierced bulb form
Script engraving "B. M" placed at mouthpiece.
At strainer end, marked "600" and "ARANTIDA"
Collected in Buenos Aires, Argentina, by Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves between 1898 and 1913.
Gift of Miss Ellen Graves, Mrs. Samuel Cabot and Mrs. Roger Ernst in memory of their father and mother, Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves