slightly flaring lip, cylindrical sides, vertical gadrooning on curved section above very slightly stepped base encircled by molded baseband. Center point on bottom, between initials.
Engraved on bottom: the: gifft / of / [pellet]E[pellet]B[pellet] / -
ID fleur-de-lis below in heart on side
Probably Edward Brattle (1670-1619), a founder of the Brattle St. Church; following the dissolution of the church, the silver was given to the Museum in 1913 by the Benevolent Fraternity of Churches.
Gift of the Benevolent Fraternity of Churches