Broad rim with slightly moulded edge, deep bowl with domed center.
Engraved in panel on rom: "The givt of Mr Benjm Edmond, late of London, Marchant, to the Church in Brattle Street, Boston N.E.1716"
WC in oval
1716, gift of Benjamin Edmond, merchant, to the Brattle Street Church, Boston which became the Church in Brattle Square; May 28, 1906, lent by the Church in Brattle Square to the MFA; Church dissolved by 1913; 1913, gift of the Benevolent Fraternity of Churches to the MFA. (Accession date: March 6, 1913)
Gift of the Benevolent Fraternity of Churches